Unmatched Purity and Quality
Rich, Nuanced Taste Experience
Time-Honored Maturation Process
Last Updated: June 21, 2023
Tequila Patrizia Lamborghini Distribuzione ("We", "Our", "Us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.tequilabylamborghini.com ("Our Site").
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If Tequila Patrizia Lamborghini or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com